[mythtv-users] Interrupted commercial detection

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed May 30 08:26:07 UTC 2012

Is anybody else seeing the commercial detection being interrupted a
lot in recent 0.25-fixes?

 From the gut I'd say that in 1 of 4 cases the job stops with
"decoding error eno: Input/output error (5)". It's not an intermittent
issue, re-running the detection job stops at the same point. It
usually happens while in the 90%ies. It *could* be at the place where
I usually have frame drops that have been reported at lot, during
program changes or starting another recording. But that's rather
guessing. I also have "AFD: Unknown audio decoding error" during the
detection, but those don't seem to do any harm.

This never happened before in years for me, and it didn't happen right
after upgrading to 0.25 either.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project