[mythtv-users] Manual Record on 2nd PBS fails to set correct channel

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Wed May 30 05:51:01 UTC 2012

I just installed Ubuntu 12.04 hoping to fix an issue I've been having
I'm using the mythtv from the apt repositories.
MythTV Version : v0.25

I have channels 9_1 and 9_2
I want to set a manual record to record a show at 10:30 on channel 9_2
but it keeps setting it to record to 9_1
The channel names where the same originally so I renamed them. One is
called knmd1(9_1) and the other is knmd2(9_2).
Still when I set to record from knmd2 It sets it to knmd1. What is
going on? I am able to record if I selected it from the program guide.