[mythtv-users] What is being worked on for 0.26?

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Tue May 29 13:54:58 UTC 2012

Lindsay Mathieson wrote:

>So you want your music mixed in with your videos? its all media after all

Well actually there is an argument for that. In my collection there
are a number of examples where there is an [ artist | group |
whatever ] where I have both video (DVD) and music (CD). Also, in
amongst my recorded "TV" is radio (ie audio "plus a bit" from DVB).

So if using the TV, if I fancied a bit of (say) organ music, then I
have candidates for that in video (from DVD), audio (from CD), and
"audio plus a bit" (from Radio on DVD (Freeview)).

Now, if using a non-video device then you'd need to filter out the
video/TV - or you might not want to, as you may want to play a music
DVD or TV recording and only have the audio.
The more you look at it, the more options !

--
Simon Hobson