[mythtv-users] What is being worked on for 0.26?

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Tue May 29 13:23:21 UTC 2012

While I can see Dale's opinion,

I for one, would love to see the two merged...  It just makes
to much sense.  I have TV shows that have episodes that are
recorded and saved (for example having season 1 DVD and Season
2 recorded).  Having to switch between a recorded view vs a
video view to see the same TV show isn't the best solution -- just
my two cents.

Nasa