[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime in QAM Mode

Don Lewis dl-mythtv at catspoiler.org
Tue May 29 08:33:02 UTC 2012

On 27 May, Mitchell Gore wrote:
> On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 8:46 PM, Mitchell Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com>wrote:

>> Any ideas how to get the Prime back in QAM mode?  I works just fine from
>> the HDHR GUI utility.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mitchell
>>

> Dam it.  Just found the issue.  Its a bug posted on TRAC right now...I hope
> this can be added or a work around where I dont have to compile is released
> soon.  Daniel?
>
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10712

I'm glad I haven't gotten around to attempting to upgrade to 0.25 yet.
This would have been an unwelcome surprise.  I've got an HDHR3-6CC with
a cable card on only one side. The other side is receiving clear QAM so
that I can take advantage of multirec.

Looks like the fix has been committed to master, but I'm really trying
to stick with the precompiled packages from ATrpms.