No subject

Thu May 17 19:07:19 UTC 2012

seem to work - I try to stream to Torc for IOS, but the "prepare stream"
stays at 0%. If I make a new recording it streams fine so I'm guessing some
new fields in the recordings table are missing? Is there any way to add the
missing info (if my assumption is correct) to the database?

--f46d044786e155142a04c127e56d

During this weekend I finally chose to reinstall my backend - moving from a=
n old Fedora install to MythBuntu. For different reasons I decided to go ag=
ainst recommendations and not move the entire database. I only transferred =
my recordings=A0following this guide=A0<a href=3D"http://www.mythpvr.com/my=
thtv/tips/migrate-recordings.html">http://www.mythpvr.com/mythtv/tips/migra=
te-recordings.html</a>.<div>
 but HLS doesn&#39;t seem to work - I try to stream to Torc for IOS, but th=
e &quot;prepare stream&quot; stays at 0%. If I make a new recording it stre=
ams fine so I&#39;m guessing some new fields in the recordings table are mi=
ssing? Is there any way to add the missing info (if my assumption is correc=
t) to the database?</div>

--f46d044786e155142a04c127e56d--