[mythtv-users] Program not showing up in 'Upcoming Recordings' in Mythweb , RECORDID=6 ?

jk90090 jk90090 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 22:10:38 UTC 2012

So I was noticing that NCIS: Los Angeles would not show up in 'Upcoming
Recordings'.  After a little investigative work, I've found the source
of the problem but don't know why.

Snippet of function causing the problem:
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/modules/tv/classes/Schedule.php

     public static function &findScheduled() {
         if (is_null(self::$scheduledRecordings))
             self::$scheduledRecordings =&
Cache::get('Schedule::findScheduled');

         if (is_null(self::$scheduledRecordings)) {
             foreach
(MythBackend::find()->queryProgramRows('QUERY_GETALLPENDING', 2) as $key
=> $program) {
                 if ($key === 'offset')
                     continue;
                 if ($program[21] == 6) <--------------------- THIS IS
THE FAILURE POINT
                     continue;
                 // Normal entry:
$scheduledRecordings[callsign][starttime][]
                 self::$scheduledRecordings[$program[8]][$program[12]][]
=& new Program($program);
                 #printf('
             }
             Cache::set('Schedule::findScheduled',
self::$scheduledRecordings);
         }
         return self::$scheduledRecordings;
     }

$program[21] related to RECORDID value coming from the RECORD table.
Checking the table, indeed the NCIS:Los Angeles does have a value of 6
for the recordid column.

Why would it be choosing to ignore any recordings where RECORDID equals
a value of 6?
Is the code above wrong?

-JK//