[mythtv-users] appleTV frontend and 0.25

scram69 scram69 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 20:21:18 UTC 2012

With 0.25 and the death of XvMC, my 1st Generation AppleTV frontend is
now idle.  I've installed a crystal HD card and messed around a bit
with crystalbuntu/XBMC, but that distribution does not support the
most recent XBMC that can apparently communicate with the latest
mythtv protocol.

So I was wondering, is anyone on this list getting use out of a 1G
AppleTV frontend and 0.25?  Is there something that can be tried now,
or should I just wait for
1) crystalHD drivers to work under mythfrontend, or
2) crystalbuntu/XBMC to support 0.25 ?