[mythtv-users] Recording times

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Fri May 25 18:12:08 UTC 2012

2012/5/23 David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com>

> On 23 May 2012 15:10, Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello, I am trying to configure my system to record some tv programs.
> > I have schedule two recordings on same channel:
> >
> > 11:30 - 12:30: Alerta cobra
> > 12:30 - 14:00: Las Mañanas
> >
> > I have configured this in General (Advanced) settings:
> >
> > Time to record before start of show (secs): 600
> > Time to record past end of show (secs): 1800
> >
> > The program "Alerta cobra" must start to record at 11:20 and finish at
> > 13:00. The problem is that it stop to record at 12:30.
> >
> > The program "Las mañanas de cuatro" must start to record at 12:20 and
> > finish at 14:30. The problem is that it start at 12:30.
> >
> > I have 2 capture cards and have enable 2 simultaneous recording on each
> card.
> >
> > How could I configure it?
>
> Edit the recording rule for each of the programmes.  You can do this
> by looking at 'Upcoming Recordings' and selecting the appropriate
> recording.
>
> Under Scheduling Options set:
>
> Start Recording 10 minutes early.
> End Recording 30 minutes late.
>

> I would remove these settings
>
> > Time to record before start of show (secs): 600
> > Time to record past end of show (secs): 1800
>
> Search the list for 'soft vs hard padding' to see the effect of these,
> but they don't help with scheduling back-to-back recordings.
>
> You can create default Start Early, End Late values for new recording
> rules in the frontend setup, (under 'Set Recording Priorities' I
> think), but they won't get applied to existing rules.

Thanks for the reply, I think that the problem is that all recordings are
recorded by same card: cardid 15, sourceid 1

On 0.24 I have same configuration and it works great, the first program was
recorded with a card and the second recordings is recorded by other card
number (same tuner).

Is possible to configure this?

Thanks and best regards.

--