[mythtv-users] mythvidexport.py 0.7.5 issue with 0.25

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Thu May 24 14:18:07 UTC 2012

On 5/24/2012 09:59, Chris Watson wrote:
> On 24 May 2012 14:25, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
>> On 5/24/2012 09:06, Chris Watson wrote:
>>>
>>> I am running 0.25+fixes
>>
>> No ya ain't.
>>
>> http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit?id=f22e5565bb
>
> Sorry, I'm not with you (not being a developer!).

The specific error you listed was fixed in the above commit, backported
and pushed the morning of May 9th. If you were running a recent copy of
0.25-fixes, you would have picked up the change in the bindings, and
would not be seeing that error.

Whether that will actually fix mythvidexport or not, I'm uncertain.  I
haven't used it in a month or two, and the last time I did, I commented
out the block intended to pull data gathered by mythmetadatalookup as a
quick work around for that issue, making it behave similarly to how it
did in 0.24.