[mythtv-users] Script now not working (DB login credentials) pls help

David Crawford davidcrawford83 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 13:52:10 UTC 2012

On 24 May 2012 14:35, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:

> On 5/24/2012 06:23, David Crawford wrote:
>
>> MythTV.exceptions.MythDBError: Could not find database login credentials
>>

> Like the error says, it can't find a database it can connect to.  There is
> no config.xml to read, and UPnP lookup is failing.

Hi,

I actually re-installed everything to try again and now i get an error
telling me it cant find a particular file in the /tmp directory. If I can
create the file the script is looking for it works. I have changed the
permissions in the /tmp folder but it hasnt made any difference.

Any ideas on what I can change to get this to run?

Thanks