[mythtv-users] HD-PVR, LiveTV, and WAF == 0

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Wed May 23 14:13:54 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

This morning I did more test, and nothing worked again.  I could not get live TV at all.  Last night, I got live TV and switched channels.  Everything worked.

Then I light bulb went off.  I have two hdpvr's.  What if the default one for livetv was causing an issue.  I started another frontend and tried live tv.  It failed.  I started it again and went to another frontend to start livetv.  The second frontend grabbed the second hdpvr and magic happened.  EVERYTHING worked again.  Even better than .24.

So, I have an hdpvr that works perfectly for recordings, but fails for livetv.

Any ideas what's going on?  Both hdpvr's are running the same firmware and were purchased at the same time.

Gerald