[mythtv-users] HTTP Live Stream Demo - can't delete old

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed May 23 12:52:37 UTC 2012

* On Sun May 13, 2012 at 08:42:25PM -0400, Dave Badia wrote:
> So I've been playing with the demo at mbeip:6544/samples/hlstest.qsp
> and I see a list of streams.  But the list refreshes so quickly (it's
> constantly flashline) that I either can't click the "Delete" link or it's
> not doing anything.
>
> Anyway I can slow down the refresh rate on this page or is there some other
> way I can delete the old content?

That list should only refresh at most once every second, and that should
only occur if there are entries that are in a queued, starting, or
stopping state because those states should be temporary.

What browser are you using?  I'm using a simple javascript timer to
reload the page when an entry is found in one of these states, but maybe
that is failing on your browser.

Second, it sounds like you have items stuck in the queue.  You can clean
up the queue by executing the following SQL:

	truncate livestream;

If you have any HLS files in the ~/.mythtv/tmp/hls directory you will
have to remove them manually after running the above command.

--
Chris