[mythtv-users] HD-PVR, LiveTV, and WAF == 0

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Wed May 23 11:05:23 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Already did both of those.  Went back to old firmware (1.5.x) to get rid of chroma problem.

Late last night, I set the 6200's to output 720p instead of 1080i.  Things got way better.  Perfect in fact.

The thing is, I was so tired, I didn't stick to my rule of 'one thing at a time'.  I'm not sure if it's the 720p change that solved my issue, and now that it's working I'm afraid to play with it.

Gerald