[mythtv-users] Has anybody a working copy of Mythrecipe?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue May 22 19:44:45 UTC 2012

On 05/22/2012 12:59 PM, Steven Adeff wrote:
> I think I may need to seriously look into Gourmet now instead of my
> current LibreOffice recipe document template...

Hehe, installing it has been on my TODO list for far too long, now.  I
did, finally, buy a new system and monitor to become my kitchen computer
(with MythTV and Gourmet), but put deployment on hold because my main TV
broke, so I'm using the kitchen computer monitor as my TV until I
finally decided whether to fix or replace the main TV (have decided to
try to fix it) and get the part I need (should arrive Friday).

Without Gourmet, I've been using text files and vi, so your LibreOffice
template is quite a step above mine. :)

Mike