[mythtv-users] DB Schema version?!

Smartysmart34 smartysmart34 at web.de
Mon May 21 06:19:14 UTC 2012

Am 21.05.2012 02:23, schrieb Nick Rout:
> Maybe that is a question you should be asking the packagers. What
> version info does mythbackend --version and mythfrontend --version
> display?

Backend:
mythbackend --version
MythTV Version : v0.25pre
MythTV Branch :
Network Protocol : 72
Library API : 0.25.20120408-1
QT Version : 4.7.1
Options compiled in:
 linux release use_hidesyms using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_firewire
using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr using_iptv
using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcrypto using_libdns_sd
using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video
using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_v4l1
using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode
using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live
using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2

Frontend:
mythfrontend --version
[...]

Can't see that much of a difference ?!?
Maybe the problem resulted in the manual changes I made to the database
according to this:
http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2012-April/331349.html
But without the changes I wasn't even able to start the backend.

Regards,
Martin