[mythtv-users] DB Schema version?!

Smartysmart34 smartysmart34 at web.de
Sun May 20 18:12:23 UTC 2012

Am 20.05.2012 19:44, schrieb Raymond Wagner:
> On 5/20/2012 08:42, Smartysmart34 wrote:
>> Error: MythTV Database has a never TV schema (1300) than expected (1299).
>
> 0.25 runs schema version 1299.  At some point about a month ago, you
> managed to run master, and update your schema beyond that in 0.25.

Hm. I only ran myth-setup and told him to update the schema. That update
went wrong due to (old?) versions of the mythvideo schema.

I found:
http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2012-April/331349.html

According to that I manually dropped the mentioned tables:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS videocast;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS videocategory;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS videocountry;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS videogenre;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS videometadata;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS videometadatacast;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS videometadatacountry;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS videometadatagenre;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS videotypes;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS filemarkup;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS dvdinput;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS dvdtranscode;

And deleted one entry from:
DELETE FROM settings WHERE value
IN ('mythvideo.DBSchemaVer',
     'VideoDBSchemaVer',
     'DVDDBSchemaVer');

After that I restarted myth-setup and the update went fine. That's all I
did. What do you mean by "you managed to run master?" I didn't.

Regards,
Martin