[mythtv-users] Channel Selection for LiveTV

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sat May 19 01:56:28 UTC 2012

Hi
this is such a pervasive issue I cannot believe that I'm alone; concludes I must be doing something stupid:

0.24 I I watch any channel, but while recording I can only watch the muxes on THAT card.
(I think, but I seldom use live and am not certain) When card #2 or card #3 is then used then live TV is limited to the muxes on the last card to be used.
(I would expect, and certainly hope for, liveTV would offer the muxes on #1 and #2 and #3)

IE
card #1 records chan 7
card #2 records chan 9
card #3 not used

live TV limited to muxes on chan 9

I thought 0.25 fixed this, but behaviour is the same
another EG
card #1 records chan 7
card #2 idle
card #3 idle