[mythtv-users] mythbackend won't start during bootup on fc16

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:45:49 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll update it if you like, but it probably should have
> something like:

Please feel free to improve the page(s) now that
0.25 has changed things(*).  I seem to recall there
is a way in the wiki to document that the page(s)
are version specific, so you could consider showing
one for 0.24 and a different for 0.25, or just do as
you propose.  Either works for me (and you should
get the credit for the update).

Thanks!

Gary

(*) I take no umbrage at others improving anything
I have updated in the wiki.  In fact, I encourage
it (and encourage improvements to all of the
wiki pages).  Some of the devs provide "editing"
review to insure clearly wrong information (or
UCE) does not get into the wiki, but this is a
user contribution space.