[mythtv-users] My HDHomerun stopped working with MythTV, but ok in Windows

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Wed May 16 02:19:25 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012, at 07:15 PM, Joseph Fry wrote:

  Sorry for misunderstanding you.  That is really unusual... you
  have me stumped.  Did you use the correct subnet mask on the
  server? It should be 255.255.0.0... other than that, there
  isn't a whole lot that can go wrong.  I can't imagine that the
  networking part of the HDHR is all that different between my
  classic (white) 2 tuner and your 1 tuner model... but perhaps
  I'm wrong.

[1]mythtv-users at mythtv.org

Well, I figured I'd put it out here in case someone else has this
issue.  I did have the right subnet, and of course it did work -
I think I just have a flaky HDHR, luckily I had a free port on
the switch so it isn't an issue here.  Other than that, I
couldn't recommend the HDHR more - it really is a great tuner and
works so well with myth.

--
Kris B.
[3]krisbee at krisbee.com