[mythtv-users] My HDHomerun stopped working with MythTV, but ok in Windows

Kane Tse kane.tse at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:27:34 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Calvin Harrigan
<charriglists at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> There is a good chance the ip address of the hdhr changed.
> Did you add another dhcp device to the network, then lost power or cycled
> power in an order that would let the new device take the address of the
> hdhr?

The dhcp server for my primary network (running on a separate
tomato-based router) assigned IP addresses via static MAC assignments.
 The dynamic IP address range does not overlap with the IP assigned to
the HDhomerun.

In any case, MythTV was configured to access the HDHomerun by device id.