[mythtv-users] mythcommflag failures

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon May 14 12:41:34 UTC 2012

How do I turn up logging to capture why commflagging is failing.

I'm getting 'Failed with exit status 140' on my last 3 recording. Searching the archives says I should set:

-v system,extra

But, mythbackend reports I should set

--loglevel debug

Funny thing is, I can use mythweb to start commflagging again on the failed recording and it'll complete most of the time. The bug on trac that I've found, mentions seg faulting, but I see no evidence of a seg fault.

mythbackend --version
MythTV Version : v0.25-86-g50e9b0f
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.25
Network Protocol : 72
Library API : 0.25.20120506-1
QT Version : 4.7.4
Options compiled in:
linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_libcrypto using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_x11 using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: