[mythtv-users] Can't see my tuner card?

Batshua bat Yehonatan batshua at gmail.com
Mon May 14 10:29:00 UTC 2012

Just to confirm I did this right, this is what lspci gives me:

03:00.0 Multimedia video controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. CX23887/8 PCIe
Broadcast Audio and Video Decoder with 3D Comb (rev 04)
Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc. Device 2259
 Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr-
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
<MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
 Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 18
Region 0: Memory at f7800000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2M]
 Capabilities: <access denied>
Kernel driver in use: cx23885
Kernel modules: cx23885