[mythtv-users] 0.25 not autodiscoving mount point for bluray discs

kenkyee at yahoo.com kenkyee at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 00:26:53 UTC 2012

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> If you set up a link to the disk drive, and you use a >= 0.25 version
> (not alpha or beta) ; then it will work. myth will find the original
> mount point from the link.

Could you give an example of "link to the disk drive"?
As mentioned, I am using 0.25 and have already gotten AACS installed properly (bluray plays fine w/ VLC and mythavtest).  Just trying to get the "automatic" optical disc play feature to play blurays properly.  I'm suspecting this is a bug in 0.25 since most people will rip blurays to iso or mkv instead of going this route :-)