[mythtv-users] 0.25fixes: mythtshutdown --status does not recognize recordings

Greg G. dargllun at googlemail.com
Fri May 11 10:15:53 UTC 2012

On 11.05.2012 11:47, John Veness wrote:
> Are you sure the upgrade went well? Are you definitely using the
> mythshutdown binary from 0.25, not something hanging over from 0.24?
>
> What does:
>
>     dpkg -l *myth*

Pretty sure there. dpkg -l lists only
2:0.25.0+fixes.20120509.7fbcfb4-0ubuntu0mythbuntu3 packages

$ /usr/bin/mythshutdown -h
mythshutdown version: fixes/0.25 [v0.25-82-g7fbcfb4] www.mythtv.org

Also, I'm having one physical card and allowed 2 parallel recordings, so
I have two encorders listed on the status pages. Might this be a problem
(had it that way for years, though, never caused a problem).

--
Regards
greg