[mythtv-users] Alternatives to MythMusic in 0.25, has anyone already found one?

Robert Siebert trebor_s at web.de
Fri May 11 06:25:55 UTC 2012

25, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Scott & Nicole Harris <snharris99 at live.com [1]>
wrote:

>>> When a track is selected, it should start to play
(resigning myself to the "fact" that it must also be added to the
playlist now).
>> But doesn't it do that already? As far as I can tell,
that's exactly how it works now, just like it did in .24. I really feel
like I'm missing something, because I just don't understand how you see
the .25 "playlist model" as any different than it was in .24. Eric

in 0.24 I *never* used playlists. not once. and I had no problem playing
music.
> now, when and if I'm able to find what I want to play, I have
to add
> to a playlist, jump around to that playlist, etc. just to play
an
> album that in 0.24 took one button, select.
>
> -- Steve
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User:Steveadeff Before you ask, read the FAQ!
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions then search the
Wiki, and this list, http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/
Mailinglist etiquette -
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mailing_List_etiquette
_______________________________________________ mythtv-users mailing
list mythtv-users at mythtv.org

This is now
possible. You can use the directory / filesystem browsing (patch from
Paul) and my patch (see thread MythMusic immediately play songs from
playlist editor) to just press play and the tracks / albums get added to
the end of the current playlist and will be played immediately.

Robert

Links:
------
[1] mailto:snharris99 at live.com