[mythtv-users] Error parsing config.xml?

Stefan D raptorjr08 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 19:31:51 UTC 2012

I have a little problem that occurred when i updated today. When i try to
start mythbackend i get:

2012-05-10 21:16:03.314086 E [31899/31899] CoreContext configuration.cpp:67
(Load) - Error parsing: /home/mythtv/.mythtv/config.xml at line: 1  column:
1

I do have a valid config.xml at that location, i have checked the settings
and verified that changes does get written to the file. Everyone have
permission to read the file.

This only happens when i use my upstart script and use "--user mythtv", if
i start it from the console with only "mythbackend" everything works fine.

I have probably missed something obvious, but what? I probably always had
this problem but it shows now when support for mysql.txt has been removed.