[mythtv-users] Myth-TV Platform

Nathan Hawkins nateh at thfcom.com
Wed May 9 17:08:00 UTC 2012

Eric - Ding Ding! That was it indeed...Knoppmyth to be more specific, which if you go to you are basically directed to LinHES (http://www.linhes.org/ ). Okay, well since you responded, do you like taking a Linux Distribution and installing Myth on top, or do you like third party "packages" (Myth and OS all bundled up)?