[mythtv-users] Problem with Ubuntu upgrade 0.24 to 0.25

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:56:14 UTC 2012

 >Damian wrote:
 >The contents of /etc/init/mythtv-backend.conf has this line:
 >LANG=$LANG /usr/bin/mythbackend --syslog local7 --user mythtv
 >Which from your last message seems to indicate that the logs are now kept in /var/log/syslog.
 >
 >There's quite a lot of stuff in there. Should I post the whole contents here, or just a section? What am I looking for?

Hi;

Replying to this message because I couldn't "reply-to-list" on the above.

I'd suggest typing: grep mythbackend /var/log/syslog and pasting the output
of the most recent run to the  pastebin of your choice. Or, if you don't
have one, pastebin.ca.  Then post the link to your paste here. Be sure to
use reply-to-list to keep your response in the same thread.

--
Bill