[mythtv-users] Shows being titled as "Season" in mythvideo

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Tue May 8 11:33:50 UTC 2012

Hi!

On 5/8/2012 3:33 AM, Nick Rout wrote:
> Interesting to see how this affects en_NZ

That's actually not that surprising since there are only (-; three
English translation files

- English US (since the application is in US English this is essentially
used to correctly handle plurals).

- English GB (British English).

- English CA (Canadian English).

and you are most likely using English GB since it's most likely the one
closest to New Zealand English.

We don't have any locale files for en_NZ to setup things like this so
this is a choice you made when when you initially setted up your MythTV
(most likely quite a while ago...)

> Where are the translation files in the git source?

Under the i18n directories in the mythtv and each of the plugins
folders. They must be maintained (and "recompiled") using the Qt tools.

Have a nice day!

Nicolas