[mythtv-users] Audio glitches on EPG and local commercals

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Tue May 8 03:29:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 14:35 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> Well, since you know there are no errors in the rest, I suppose that
> means that everything is working fine and your system is just really too
> slow to decode the video.

Well I just tried to reply with an entire log, and as expected for most
mailing lists, you can't post a 98KB attachment.  Which was why I tried
to cut the original post down to a more reasonable size that would be
postable.

Not to be thwarted, if you want the whole unedited thing I can do that.
Look at http://beau.org/~jmorris/logs/myth-errorlog-120507  I tuned to a
HD channel and stopped the front end.  Relaunched and hit Watch TV.  It
restarted on Disney SD which the grandkids had on earlier.  Ok, quickly
change channels, let i settle and hit Guide.  Page up a couple of times
and pick another HD stream.  Then exit and stop the front end and copied
out the log.

> Anyway, it seems I'm too rude to help people (based on another reply to
> my message in this thread, but from a different user), so I hope someone
> else, who's not so rude, will be able to help.

Well I'm a crabby old fart from the BBS days, I don't go running away
crying that easy.  All this political correctness is a bad sign.