[mythtv-users] any way to sort videos by alternate value

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun May 6 21:01:02 UTC 2012

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Ronald Frazier <ron at ronfrazier.net> wrote:
> Is anyone else interested in this (or is anyone already working on
> such a feature)? I could take a shot at implementing it sometime. Does
> the above method sound like a good way, or does someone else
> have a better suggestion?

No alternative suggestions for a different sorting order,
but out of curiousity, how should one handle the case
of movie "reboots" (there are now three different
Batman "franchises", with another rumored for
2015; similar examples exist for other movies/series,
and seem likely to continue to grow now that creative
thought has been pushed to the back of the process)?

Gary