[mythtv-users] MythTV recording multiple Audio Tracks

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Sun May 6 16:27:11 UTC 2012

Hey all,

  I'm going to assume this is more a TV station problem -- but I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else has seen this...

I record the show NUMBERS from ch:17 WAND via Comcast in Champaign, IL.

It doesn't happen all the time - and it doesn't always happen for the whole show -- but essentially, the recording has both english and the SAP tracks running at the same time. (kinda makes the show unlistenable)

This FE/MBE is still running 23.1...

Anyone else ever see this?