[mythtv-users] mythwelcome (the it won't shutdown problem)

stinga at wolf-rock.com stinga at wolf-rock.com
Sun May 6 12:49:36 UTC 2012

On 05/05/12 22:37:03, Thomas Boehm wrote:
> stinga at wolf-rock.com wrote:
>
> > [mythtv at mythtv ~]$ mythshutdown --status;echo $?
> > 0
> >
> > idle
>
> Looks right. Did you change the "pre shutdown check command" in
> mythtv-setup by any chance? This is the command which should return
> 0.
>
> Otherwise I'm out of ideas...

I have
/usr/bin/mythshutdown --check

If I run this from cli I get a status of 1 'restart idling' regardless
of passing a 1 or a 0
--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)

Email: stinga at wolf-rock.com      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\