[mythtv-users] Still Missing EIT

OneBob onebob at gmail.com
Sat May 5 11:33:30 UTC 2012

Hi all

Thanks Thomas for the reply but the reason I don't use the grab data is
that at least the EIT (when it works) data is responsive to quick lineup
changes, so when things overrun it's clever enough to change the timings
(I've always been surprised at how well that works...)

I've since removed all my Freeview channels and done a full tune, every
channels back in it's normal place but still missing EIT on Film4 etc.

Can anyone at least give me a clue as to why this might be? It makes no
sense as obviously the data is arriving otherwise my other channels would
be void of data...

Any help gratefully received,

Thanks

Onebob