[mythtv-users] Shows being titled as "Season" in mythvideo

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Thu May 3 22:46:29 UTC 2012

On 3 May 2012 19:41, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> Or your locale settings are incorrect or using some word for "Season"
> that's not "Season"--like maybe your locale's translation files say to use
> "Series".
>
> Mike
>
> Mike, you might be onto something there.

I just renamed one of the "Seasons" to "Series" and it added the data
correctly, as expected.

But, I am still confused as to why it used to work, with no apparent change
to make it stop recognising "Season" as a correct term.

I checked the settings in the frontend, everything is set to English UK, as
I think it always has been.  Could OS language settings effect this also?
Will take a look at that over the weekend, but again, doubt I have messed
with anything there.

Anyway, thank you, I have an easier way forward now, re-naming folders to
Series isn't a major problem.

I'll try changing to US settings, I guess Season is more a US term?

Cheers

Martin