[mythtv-users] Problem with Mythgallery Transitions

EJS ejshoor at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 14:21:32 UTC 2012

About 5 years ago, I submitted a patch to add a Ken Burns transition to mythgallery. I had pretty much given up; so I was pretty excited to finally see in incorporated into 0.25.  Unfortunately, when I went to go try it, the whole screen goes white. No pictures, no transition.  I played around a bit more and it seems to happen for a few different transitions such as Fade. Whereas, Blend and Zoom Blend work fine.  Once, I try a transition that does not work, none of the other transitions will work again, without first restarting the front end; however, if I try Blend first, it works fine.

Anyone else seeing similar behavior, or is it just me? Better yet, any suggestions on how to resolve?

Thanks!
-J