[mythtv-users] Shows being titled as "Season" in mythvideo

Jason Lewis jasonblewis at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:57:30 UTC 2012

Hi Martin,

Raymond Wagner asked me to post the below reply to you as his smtp
server is currently down.

On 3/05/12 10:32 PM, Martin Moores wrote:
> On 3 May 2012 13:12, Thomas Boehm <mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net

> I have tried this and yes, it does work as expected.
>
> But does this mean the supported naming conventions have changed along
> the line somewhere?  This started happening when I was on 0.24-fixes.
> My media has always been named this way and lookup worked when I first
> got my new HDD (end of Oct 2011) and put all my media in one place on
> the new drive.  It is named in accordance to the examples on the wiki,
> so /should/ work OK.

The regular expression and process used to parse and support those
naming conventions has not changed significantly in two and a half
years.  Aside from one minor fix (dab53474) to support 4-digit seasons
(seasons ordered by years rather than numerically) prior to the 0.24
release, the routines are the same as they were in 0.23 (016709e1).
When literally nothing has changed, the only potential cause I can think
of is a change in Qt's regular expression processing.