[mythtv-users] Alternatives to MythMusic in 0.25, has anyone already found one?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed May 2 18:39:49 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> any word on the patch? would love to compile this into the mythbuntu
> deb if it works well!

I haven't been able to test it yet.  Mondays and Tuesdays are my
busiest days.  I hope to get a build with this installed on my systems
in the next day or so.

> I assume this is not something that could be included into 0.25-fixes?

I think it could.  It should certainly apply cleanly and given the
massive feedback on this list I think it would constitute a fix for
what many people seem to consider breakage.

Since Paul is no longer an official developer, we'll need to open a trac ticket.

Eric