[mythtv-users] Myth 0.21 expiring ALL shows too soon with TONS of disk space available

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:28:37 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Ryan McDonald <mcdonald.ryan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a myth 0.21 system that has been working perfectly for quite a while.
>  I recently lost the 4TB internal array I was running due to a drive
> failure.  I replaced it with a 5.5TB internal array.  I did this simply by:

Seriously?  0.21 is about 4 years old.  I'm sure this bug has been
fixed since.  It is quite likely a case of 32bit vs 64bit on the disk
free.  I seem to recall having fixed this in the last year or two.

Unless you have a burning desire to stay with 0.21, I would strongly
suggest upgrading to something newer.