[mythtv-users] MythMusic Revamp Ideas

Jim Oltman jim.oltman at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:01:26 UTC 2012

I hope I don't start a flame thread with this, but:

I've been doing research on USB Audio DACs and HD Tracks.com and came
across this software.  It is Windows only, however, the UI and UX seems to
be what MythMusic needs.  It is an intuitive interface, and looks to be
compatible with the "remote only" mentality that we're looking for.

http://vimeo.com/21880281

It's the Sonata Music Server software:

http://www.sonataserver.com/

If anything, someone out there who is looking to take on the redesign could
use this as a good reference.  I am in no way associated with Sonata or
HDTracks.