[mythtv-users] Username/password for backend status page?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue May 1 01:01:32 UTC 2012

* On Mon Apr 30, 2012 at 11:03:23PM +0200, Niklas Brunlid wrote:
> D'oh! Completely misread that text when I saw it before and missed that the
> username/password was spelled out. :)
>
> The Android ICS browser does not seem to like tha API test page, however...

Have you been able to get any HLS streams to play in Android?  My Dell
Streak tablet running Honeycomb doesn't want to play any HLS streams
using the builtin player whether they're from MythTV or elsewhere.

I want to get MythTV's HLS support working in Android, but ran out of
time to play with it before 0.25, so I'm not sure if it's something I'm
doing in the MythTV code or what.  If someone can point me to a HLS
stream that works in Android, I'll revisit the code and try to get MythTV's
HLS working in Android.  For now, I use the hlstest.qsp page I created
on our iPhones and iPods around the house as well as with JW Player
occasionally.

--
Chris