[mythtv-users] Misaligned Text 0.25-beta and Arclight

Joe Nyland joe at joenyland.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 20:04:18 UTC 2012

On 23 Mar 2012, at 19:32, Anthony Messina wrote:
> What *should* the latest version number be for 0.25rc?  I'm seeing
> Arclight 1.1
>
> --
> Anthony

The latest version I'm seeing on my 0.25 system is v25.11 in the theme chooser for Arclight - I use this on all frontends and I do not see the issue you describe.

I would recommend you focus on why you are not getting the latest version of this theme, as I believe this the real problem.

Hope this helps.

Joe