[mythtv-users] 0.25 Metadata v. Mac OS X

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Thu Mar 22 20:20:22 UTC 2012

At 3:10 PM -0400 3/22/12, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>On 03/22/2012 02:39 PM, Craig Treleaven wrote:
>> Hi:
>>
>> I was trying out 0.25-RC today (Mac OS X 10.6.8, Myth compiled from
>> source yesterday with osx-packager.pl).  Most things work great but I
>> noticed what appears to be a problem with metadata.  Attached screen
>> shot show the 'Artwork and Metadata Sources Setup' screen.  I presume
>> there ought to be a Metadata Source input box for Movie and TV media
>> but it shows as a gaping blank spot on the screen:
>>
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26787680/0.25metadataSetup.png
>>
>> Didn't see anything useful in the log output for either the frontend
>> or backend.
>>
>> Thought I'd double check before filing a bug report...
>>

>I'd guess it's a broken theme--or at least an out-of-date theme on your
>system.
>
>Please go into the Theme Chooser and tell it to refresh the list/to
>include online themes in the list and then see if there's an updated
>version of your theme.  If not, please let us know which theme you're
>using and we can help figure out who needs to be notified.

Hi Mike:

I refreshed the themes and tried again with both MythCenterWide and Terra.  I'm not able to select Metadata Sources for movies or TV with either.  See:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26787680/0.25metadataSetup_MythCenterWide.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26787680/0.25metadataSetup_Terra.png

Is this maybe related to my earlier posting about the Mac .app bundles not including mythmetadatalookup?

BTW, what is the default theme?

Craig