[mythtv-users] mythmusic 0.25 directory view

mythtvuser at vandrosthagen.net mythtvuser at vandrosthagen.net
Thu Mar 22 18:23:17 UTC 2012

Hello there all,

I updated to mythtv 0.25 today and also updated my mythmusic with it. After upgrading i found out that the mythmusic has a complete make over..;)

My question is simple.. In the past (0.23/024) i had my complete music setup in a directory view setup.. (as it is on disk) for example.. i setup my music collection as followed

/mp3/Dance
/mp3/House
/mp3/HipHop
/mp3/Top 100 of

and beneath that i have

/mp3/Top 100 of/80's
/mp3/Top 100 of/90's
etc.

In the old mythmusic i was seeing this directory setup and could just select a directory and all underlying mp3's were played..;) So as example if i wanted to have a nice romance evening i had a directory /mp3/Romance and under that all albums (in directory's) of romance aka
/mp3/Romance/Romance album 1
/mp3/Romance/Romance album 2
/mp3/Romance/Romance album 3
etc....

Is there a way in mythmusic 0.25 to get the directory listing back?

Thanks for the help in advanced
Greets
Quint