[mythtv-users] How to update video list when copying over a new video?

Igor Cicimov icicimov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:34:57 UTC 2012

Ok, I got rid of the digest format so re-posting this again. My question
was, in MythTV 0.20 there was a menu option to reload the videos list
after copying
over a new video in the video directories. I can't find that menu option in
0.23 so wonder how can I refresh the video list now?

The answer I got was to look for "Scan for changes"  which doesn't exist
anywhere in the menu of any of the themes available, and I tried them all.
So, my second question is, since I'm using Qt theme painter, if this menu
option is only available for OpenGL?

I also wonder is there any workaround for this, anything I can run
from the command
line and update the database manually?

Thanks for your help.