[mythtv-users] GetPreviewImage is checking for recording at wrong start time

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Wed Mar 21 14:43:30 UTC 2012

On 3/21/2012 10:26, Phil Bridges wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM, jk90090<jk90090 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Any idea on how to pull the live
>> mythweb build (remember it's a Gentoo system) since the current bumped
>> ebuild is now too old for the manual trunk ebuild and I can't use the
>> scripts/mythtv-buildebuild.py doesn't seem to be creating a usable updated
>> ebuild for mythweb?
> Did you ever find a solution to this?

Go to where ever Gentoo likes to put web applications.  Delete the
mythweb folder.  Checkout a new repository with...

git clone git://github.com/MythTV/mythweb.git

Use 'git pull' as needed.  Remember, this is just a php web
application.  There is no installation.  There is no compilation.  It
just runs directly from where it is copied.