[mythtv-users] HD HomeRun Prime, CableCard, LiveTV works

Rick Nickle ricknickle at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 06:23:09 UTC 2012

Lengthening the timeouts did not work last night, but I lengthened them more
tonight and I'm getting partial success.

What I discovered is that only some of the channels are having delays tuning
in.  I discovered this by switching to watch TV and changing channels.  Then
the effect becomes pronounced on some channels, but not others.

Now, even after lengthening them a second time (close to 10000ms now), I'm
still not getting one particular channel that is popular in the house, but
maybe the signal strength issue is related to the cable company performing
the digital switchover that moved me to HDHomeRun in the first place.  I'll
keep tweaking the settings, and I think you have all helped me get on track.

Thanks!