[mythtv-users] QT theme painter override not working in master?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Mar 19 18:03:12 UTC 2012

On 12-03-19 01:59 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> Because you should set the settings to what you want to use.

Of course.

> The idea is that you don't just use -O overrides of database settings on
> every run.

Again, of course.

> There's no
> reason to have a setting set to the wrong value in the database and use
> an override of that value every single time you run.

OK.  So there is nothing preventing me from using -O ThemePainter beyond
that once where I use it to start the FE and set the database when I
want to test an alternate engine.

I just got the impression from your use of "once" that it was something
that would only ever work one time and be ignored subsequent to that.

Thanks,
b.