[mythtv-users] 0.25-beta for Windows

John nospam at netrom.com
Sat Mar 17 00:48:19 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Xander Victory <lexvictory at yahoo.com.au>wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> If there is anyone out there wanting to test 0.25 on Windows I have
> uploaded a version to sf.net
>

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mythtvwindows/files/unstable/v0.25-beta-28-gf1937ea/mythtv-windows-x86-v0.25-beta-28-gf1937ea.tar.bz2/download
>
> Please note that I have not tested this at all, as I don't have a test
> 0.25 backend set up, so feedback (or bug reports to the devs on trac) would
> be appreciated.

Finally got a chance to test. Viewing recorded content works great. Menus
are smooth and fluid. Live TV brings only a black screen for some reason.
When I select a channel to view from the channel guide the blue bar at the
top/bottom has very low resolution text, unreadable in fact and then the
screen goes black but there is audio.